Health and Safety
Our commitment to community
Important Health & Safety Information
Per Washington State public health order, facial coverings are required when in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others.
The wellbeing of our residents, team members, and community is of paramount importance here at Harbor Heights, Olympia, WA. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our homes and amenity spaces cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our residents an exceptional experience.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality
, we've enhanced our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols through the Columbia Clean
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout common areas, amenity spaces, and more.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact Desiree Stinson at [email protected]