Health and Safety
OUR COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
Important Health & Safety Information
The wellbeing of our residents, team members, and community is of paramount importance here at Harbor Heights, Olympia, WA. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our homes and amenity spaces cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our residents an exceptional experience.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality
, we've enhanced our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols through the Columbia Clean
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable cleaning products to clean and disinfect the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout common areas, amenity spaces, and more.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members are thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and are responsible for upholding these standards.